- To cultivate, recognize, and respect the opinions and contributions of child, parent, and teacher.
- To provide a safe, nurturing environment for learning where individuality is recognized and diversity is celebrated.
- To provide instruction that encourages development of each child's practical, cognitive, physical, social, and moral potential.
- To present a curriculum that is intellectually stimulating and developmentally appropriate.
- To encourage initiative, self-discipline, critical thinking and creative approaches to problem-solving.
- To foster the values of good citizenship through community service, civic awareness, and development of leadership potential.